InnerFeed® technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an
antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance
because it eliminates cable losses. Featuring high performance and
innovative design, the PowerBeam 5AC Gen 2 is versatile and
cost-effective to deploy.
airOS® 8 is the revolutionary operating system for Ubiquiti® airMAX ac products.
Powerful Wireless Features
- Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode
- airMAX ac Protocol Support
- Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
- Selectable Channel Width
- PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
- Strongest WPA2 Security
The PowerBeam 5AC Gen 2 integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
Accessing airOS via Wi-Fi
The U®Mobile App
provides instant accessibility to the airOS configuration interface and
can be downloaded from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play ™ (Android).
UMobile allows you to set up, configure, and manage the PowerBeam 5AC
Gen 2 and offers various configuration options once you're connected or
Featuring improved surge protection, the PowerBeam 5AC Gen 2 is available in single- or five-packs.
Innovative Mechanical Design
- Built-in mechanical tilt Mounting bracket conveniently offers elevation adjustments: ± 20° tilt.
- Quick assembly Minimal fasteners simplify installation.
- Easy removal The antenna feed can be detached with the push of a button.
- Fasteners GEOMET-coated for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners.
- Dish and
brackets Made of galvanized steel that is powder-coated for superior
corrosion resistance. The hardware also prevents paint from being
removed from the metal brackets for improved corrosion resistance.
- Optional Support In high-wind environments, you can enhance support with additional hardware (not included).