Fibertechnic Ftech G-01 is a GPON optical network unit dedicated to be used in FTTH network. It guarantees high quality data transmission, excellent experience with Internet and HD video services. It is compatible with Huawei, ZTE, DASAN.
GPON is the latest generation of access network technology. ITU-T G.984 is the standard protocol GPON. GPON standard differs from other PON standards in that it achieves higher bandwidth and higher efficiency by using larger, variable-length packets. GPON offers efficient packaging of user traffic, with frame segmentation allowing higher quality service for delay-sensitive traffic, such as voice and video communications (QOS). GPON network provides reliable network with performance expected in business services. It also provides an attractive way to deliver services to individual clients. GPON enables to implement Fiber To The Home (FTTH) in good price, what results in accelerated worldwide growth.
Fibertechnic Ftech G01 GPON Terminal with an optical network unit 1 x SFP (SC/APC) enables data transmission in fiberoptic technology up to 20km. Data transmission parameter: 2.488Gbit/s downstream; 1,244Gbit/s. Ethernet interface RJ45 1x10/100/1000 Base-T Half/Full-Duplex; Auto MDI/MDI-X; Auto negotiation with Router/Bridge function. Network terminal is compatible with well-known brands such as Huawei/ZTE/Fiberhome/Alcatel-Lucent/Dasan.
- compatible with ITU-T G.984.1/2/3/4
- support 32 TCONT, 128 GEMPORT
- support bidirectional FEC, supports the RS (255, 239) FEC decoding
- support AES128 encryption and decryption functions with G.984 standard
- support three layer routing functions
- support PLOAM, embedded OMCI management with G.984 standard
- support HQoS, Dying-Gas, CTC3.0, DBA
- support GPON energy saving of G987.3 protocol
- support Tag/Untag Ethernet frame of 802.1 and Q 802.3 standard, support QinQ
- support for flexible flow classification, maximum 520 flow classification rules
- support link error monitoring and loop monitoring
- support a variety of multicast forwarding mode, support multicast replication
- auto-negotiation and manual settings of Ethernet supporting rate, duplex mode
- UNI interface supports STP/RSTP protocol
- Provide QoS guarantees for different priority business through SLA restraining, policing, queue management scheduling /congestion avoidance, discarding management mode
- support flow control based on entrance, choose Pause frame reaction pressure to Packet loss for the business beyond
Ftech G-01 is compatible with the interface OMCI accordingly with the definition ITU-T G.984.4. Terminal supports WEB management.
Terminal is powered by 12V/0.5A DC (power supply adapter 230V enclosed), power consumption up to 3W.
Warranty 12 months.