New sector antenna for base stations in the MIMO
technology developed for use with radio equipment operating in the
802.11n standard that use MIMO technology. Antenna has two connectors,
are relatively light and compact allowing you to save space on the mast.
- 2 integrated antennas - allow to use 802.11n to increase the theoretical bandwidth up to 300Mbps
- patch matrix lacquered - reliable performance in all weather conditions
- The antenna is relatively small and lightweight.
- MicroStrip type antenna's radiator.
- Modular construction ensures reliable operation in the harshest weather conditions.
- Coverage segmentation allows more user to be served in single base station location.
mount has the ability to tilt which allows optimization of coverage and
discrimination against foreign interference in the network.
- Mount with an option to control the horizontal and vertical planes provides optimized antenna aiming.
|gain in horizontal/vertical polarization
||horizontal and vertical
|front to back ratio
|port to port separation
||shorted for DC
|dimensions (excl. mounting)
|weight (incl. mounting)
|wind load (170km/h)