power, long range
With the increasing power of 600mW, and
improving reception sensitivity, Bullet M is ideal for long-range
connections, allowing connections to a real statement of bandwidth
100Mbps + TCP / IP over a distance of several kilometers.
No radio card / no compatibility issues. No
problems with the type and quality RF cable. No
problems with the mechanics of assembly. There are no
requirements for housing. Using
Bullet'a, the installer can connect the device - and then forget
about it ...
100Mbps + real transfer for the standard types
Bullet M using one antenna provides 100Mbps +
throughput of wireless transmission of real TCP / IP. This is the
first such an efficient solution in the world. Compatibility
with the AirMax system.
Software Airosa V
M can quickly become a powerful MIMO TDMA base station by using the
revolutionary AirMax. AirMax system provides high scalability network
PtMP, while maintaining high throughput and low latency.
5 software Airosa from Ubiquity is at the forefront in terms of
intuitive interface configuration options, and routing functionality.
- 29 dBm / 800mW +/- 1dB 802.11b/g Atheros chipset
- MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- 1 x 10/100 Base-TX (Cat.5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- Integrated N Male connector
- Maximum Power Consumption: 7 Watts
- Dimensions: 15.2 cm x 3.1 cm x 3.7 cm
- Weight: 0.18 kg
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Power Rating: upto 24V
- Max. Power Consumption: 7 Watts
- Power Method: Passive PoE (pairs 4,5+; 7.8 return)
- Operating Temp: -40C to +80C
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- RoHS Compliant: Yes