The gel-filled NETSET BOX UTPw 5e is a top quality twisted-pair cable designed for professional data
transmission systems in environments with increased humidity, inside or
outside buildings (structural wiring, LANs). Its polyethylene (PE)
sheath is resistant to UV radiation (sunlight) and moisture. The center
of the cable is filled with gel to prevent longitudinal water
penetration in the cable. The cable put into ducts or trays can be used
in installations buried in the ground.
Distinguishing features of NETSET BOX UTPw Cat 5e:
- highest-quality materials, strict technological discipline confirmed by a 15-years quality guarantee,
- parameters far exceeding the requirements for Category 5+ twisted pair cables, confirmed by the tests performed in Central Testing Laboratory of the National Institute of Telecommunications in Warsaw, Poland,
- preliminary quality control of materials and thorough tests of the final product,
- meter markers - length error less than 0.5%,
- solid wires of 0.50 mm diameter (24 AWG),
wire insulation made of homogeneous, colored PE; outer diameter: 1.01
mm; colors: white-green/green, white-orange/orange, white-brown/brown,
- insulated wires twisted in pairs of 2.02 mm diameter,
- pairs twisted together, in gel,
- sheath made of black PE, outer diameter of 6.0 mm.
NETSET BOX UTPw 5e Ethernet cable is manufactured in compliance with EN 50173, ISO/IEC 61156-5 edition: 2002, ISO/IEC 11801 norms.