SECTOR are the professional antennas designed for the construction of
the base stations with large capacities. Antennas are capable of
tilting, and thus can be used in the sector of radio cells, with a
strong, focused signal. In the urban poor, high gain and beam allows
coverage of large areas and providing users with a good quality signal
at a distance of many miles.
High quality housing allows operation in harsh weather conditions while
maintaining the highest performance.
- small size - antenna is smaller and lighter than horizontaly polarized waveguide sectors antennas
- patch matrix lacquered - reliable performance in all weather conditions
- MicroStrip type antenna's radiator.
- Modular construction ensures reliable operation in the harshest weather conditions.
- Coverage segmentation allows more user to be served in single base station location.
mount has the ability to tilt which allows optimization of coverage and
discrimination against foreign interference in the network.
|beamwidth (-3dB): horizontal
|beamwidth (-3dB): vertical
|front to back ratio
||shorted for DC
|dimensions (excl. mounting)
|weight (incl. mounting)
|wind load (170km/h)