MIMO directional antenna
antenna for base stations, and client terminals in the MIMO technology
prepared to work with radio equipment operating in the standard 802.11n
that use MIMO technology. The antenna has two ports, is relatively
lightweight and compact design saves space on the mast.
- 2 integrated antennas - allow to use 802.11n to increase the theoretical bandwidth up to 300Mbps
- patch matrix lacquered - reliable performance in all weather conditions
- The antenna is relatively small and lightweight.
- MicroStrip type antenna's radiator.
- Modular construction ensures reliable operation in the harshest weather conditions.
- Mount with an option to control the horizontal and vertical planes provides optimized antenna aiming.
- Mount allows the antenna to work in a horizontal or vertical polarization.
||horizontal or vertical
|beamwidth (-3dB): horizontal
|beamwidth (-3dB): vertical
|front to back ratio
|port to port separation
|dimensions (excl. mounting)
|weight (incl. mounting)