Directional antenna for base stations, and client
terminals in the MIMO technology prepared to work with radio equipment
operating in the standard 802.11n that use MIMO technology. The antenna
has two ports, is relatively lightweight and compact design saves space
on the mast.
- 2 integrated antennas - allow to use 802.11n to increase the theoretical bandwidth up to 300Mbps
- patch matrix lacquered - reliable performance in all weather conditions
- The antenna is relatively small and lightweight.
- MicroStrip type antenna's radiator.
- Modular construction ensures reliable operation in the harshest weather conditions.
- Mount with an option to control the horizontal and vertical planes provides optimized antenna aiming.
- Mount allows the antenna to work in a horizontal or vertical polarization.
||horizontal or vertical
|beamwidth (-3dB): horizontal
|beamwidth (-3dB): vertical
|front to back ratio
|port to port separation
|dimensions (excl. mounting)
|weight (incl. mounting)