The brand new Gigabit Ethernet card features four 10/100/1000T
Gigabit Ethernet ports on a single card, giving you the
opportunity to add even more ports to your router, and saving
valuable PCIe slots. Bring maximum throughput and port density
to your device, and with PCIe - bus speed is no longer the limit.
The card use the high end Atheros AR8131/M chip:
• Checksum offload features for IP, TCP, and UDP, lowering CPU
utilization and optimizing network performance
• Wake-On- LAN (WOL) and AMD Magic PacketTM.
• IEEE 802.3x compliant flow control support
• Interrupt coalescing
• Advanced DSP architecture implementing digital adaptive
equalization, echo and crosstalk cancellation
• Cable Diagnostic Test (CDT) for open, short cable, cable length
detection, and incorrect or mismatched impedance.
• Intelligently reduces power based on cable length detected
• Green Ethernet feature support
• Supports Energy Star 4.0
Chip Atheros AR8131M
Format PCIe 4X
Ethernet Four independent 10/100/1000 Mbit Gigabit Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X
Dimensions 150 mm x 69 mm (excluding bracket)
Operating System RouterOS, Windows, Linux