MC210CS is a media converter designed to convert 1000BASE-LX/LH fiber
to 1000Base-T copper media or vice versa. Designed under IEEE802.3ab
1000Base-T and IEEE802.3z 1000Base-LX/LH standards, the MC210CS is
designed for use with single-mode fiber cable utilizing the SC-Type
connector. The MC210CS supports longwave (LX) laser specification at
a full wire speed forwarding rate. It works at 1310nm on both
transmitting and receiving data.
features of this module include the ability to be used as a stand
alone device (no chassis required) or with TP-LINK´s 19´´system
chassis, Auto MDI/MDI-X for TX port, and front panel status LEDs. The
MC210CS will transmit at extended fiber optic distances utilizing
single-mode fiber up to 15 kilometers.
- Works at 1000Mbps in Full-Duplex mode for both TX port and FX port
- Supports auto MDI/MDIX for TX port
- Provides switch configuration of Force /Auto transfer mode for FX port.
- Extends fiber distance up to 15km
- Easy-to-view LED indicators provide status to monitor network activity easily
- External power supply