In this oustanding antenna we have redesigned the array of radiating elements in that way that antenna is highly immune for signals come from distant stations, outside of the mainbeam direction. This is because all noises and interfering signals are not collected by highly suppresed sidelobes of this unique antenna.
TetraAnt_2_19_20_RSLL delivers a very strong and clean (high S/N) microwave power even in the most interfering environement. Is is especially sufficent in the dense urban area with a lot of microwave networks. Because the pattern of antenna is the same for transmit and receive mode it also do not interfers with other networks.
- Frequency 2400 MHz - 2500 MHz
- Impedance 50 Ohm
- VSWR < 2.0
- Gain 18.5 dBi +/- 0.5dB
- Polarization Linear, Horizontal/Vertical
- Half power beamwidth - HPBW, E vector 21 degrees
- Half power beamwidth - HPBW, H vector 20 degrees
- Sidelobe supression >20 dB
- Crosspolar rejection >25 dB
- Front to back ratio >22 dB
- Lightning protection DC grounded
- Technology Microstrip, Reduced Side Lobe Level
- Input connector N, Female
- Dimensions 330x330x40 mm, with the connector
- Weight 1,15kg with the mounting hardware
- Radome material White UV - resistant plastic
- Base material High strength aluminum alloy
- Construction All - weather operation
- Mounting kit Includes mast mounting hardware, 2 inch (50.8 mm) max.
- Antenna model number TETRAANT_2_19_20_L (2.45 GHz, 19 dBi, 20 deg., Linear)
- Packing Carton, 35x35x5 cm, 1.25 kg